The 'Results' tab of your Feedbackly dashboard is where you will find in-depth analytics for every question you have published. Your results can be filtered by date, channel, and survey. Each question type has a different way of displaying the analytics data because the type of data varies depending on the type of question being asked.
To navigate through the 'Results' tab:
1. Log in to your dashboard
2. Click on the 'Results' tab on the left side of the screen
3. Update the search terms by using the filter section on the left side of the screen. Your results will update dynamically.
To export your data from the 'Results' tab:
1. Go to the 'Results' tab of your dashboard
2. Use the filter Filters-section at the left of the screen to select the surveys, channels, time frame and grouping that you would like to view data for
3. Click the green download icon in the upper right corner of the screen to get a .PDF download of your filtered results
P.s You can also save and name your favourite search terms in results and Feedback list view to use again later by clicking on the Bookmark icon.