How to start collecting feedback with Email lists?
2. Click the 'Channel Management' tab on the left side of the screen
3. Click 'New feedback channel'
4. Select the 'email list' channel type and give it a name
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Add email addresses"
6. You can either manually add email addresses or upload a .csv file
7. Once you have added your email list of recipients you can activate a survey to your email list channel, and then send out the survey. (Need information on how to create a survey? Click here).
NOTE: The email channel type is different from the rest of the channel types in that once the email is sent, the action cannot be undone. You can edit your survey after it is sent, but the first question (which is displayed in the email body) will remain unchanged.